[Libs-Or] Job Openings at Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries

Peter Leonard PeterL at wccls.org
Fri Sep 22 13:40:43 PDT 2023

Located in the growing northwestern corner of Washington County, Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries serve more than 30,000 cardholders who love reading and libraries. Public Services Library Assistants help users of all ages find and borrow materials and maintain the flow of the 2 million items loaned each year.  The library is now accepting applications for two benefitted part-time Public Service Library Assistants.  One is at our Bethany Library and the other is at our Cedar Mill Library.  More details about the positions and how to apply are on our website:       https://library.cedarmill.org/news/job-open/public-services-library-assistants/

Peter Leonard (he, him, his)
Executive Director
[CMBCL_logo_email_200x]
1080 NW Saltzman Rd.
Portland, OR 97229
503 644-0043 x 110 cell 503 530-6341
library.cedarmill.org<https/library.cedarmill.orgG:/Before%20April%202013>