[Libs-Or] REFORMA Oregon: Contribute to Raffle Baskets for OLA!

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Wed Apr 3 13:49:28 PDT 2024

Greetings REFORMISTAS and supporters,

The OLA annual conference is coming up and we will be hosting a REFORMA table to connect with library staff across the state. Please stop by if you're attending!

This year, in addition, we are providing two raffle baskets. One basket will be part of the President's Reception to raise funds for the Leadership Committee and the other will be part of a raffle at our table to raise funds for REFORMA Oregon.

At our last meeting, we decided that the theme of our baskets would be snacks/local food. We are collecting donations to make the baskets. Please send fun snacks/food related items to me, Kristen Curé, at Springfield Public Library. Any non-perishable snack or beverage or related item would be welcome. Extra kudos to you if it's from a Latinx owned business or library themed (for example: the Biblio Brew coffee from Woodburn's Café La Onda)!

The deadline for getting items to me is Saturday, April 20. The Springfield Public Library is open from 10am-3pm that day.

¡Muchas gracias!

Kristen

Kristen Curé
REFORMA Oregon Secretary
Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
541.726.2232
wheremindsgrow.org

I typically respond to emails between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
If you have not heard back from me in three working days, please feel free to reach out.

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html