[Libs-Or] Job and Internship Postings: Summer Reading Intern & Reference Assistants (Beaverton City Library)

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Apr 10 17:09:44 PDT 2024

Hello,

Join our team during the busy summer season!

Summer Reading Program Intern (paid - for students): This internship helps with our Summer Reading Program for kids and teens while gaining valuable library experience tailored to your interests.
Library Summer Reading Intern | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/4457759/library-summer-reading-intern?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
Closes: 4/28/24

Summer Reading Reference Assistants (paid - 2 positions): These positions help cover our reference desks during our busiest season of the year at our main library and Murray Scholls branch! Includes providing reference and reader's advisory, promoting summer reading, and assisting patrons with library materials and technology.
Summer Reading Library Reference Assistant | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/4441382/summer-reading-library-reference-assistant?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
Closes: 4/21/24

Best,
MacKenzie

MacKenzie Ross