[Libs-Or] TSRT Steering Committee Meeting - 4/26 7:30-8:30 at OLA Conference

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Apr 19 15:59:35 PDT 2024

Hello library community,
I want to send an open invitation for any Technical Services minded folks to join the TSRT at our bi-annual meeting, 4/26 from 7:30-8:30 at the OLA conference.  Attached is the agenda and we welcome anyone to join in!

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions! Otherwise see you next week.
Thank you!

Emily - TSRT Chair

Emily O'Neal, M.L.S.
Technical Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
601 NW Wall St., Bend OR 97703
(541) 617-7061
emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:emilyo at deschuteslibrary.org>
http://www.deschuteslibrary.org<http://www.deschuteslibrary.org/>
[Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Logo]