[Libs-Or] Happy Valley is hiring a Library Services Supervisor

Sarah Roller sroller at happyvalleyor.gov
Fri Apr 19 16:43:27 PDT 2024

Hello,

I am excited to announce that we will be adding a new position to our team a Library Services Supervisor. We are seeking a qualified candidate who is a strong communicator, hands on, collaborative, energetic, and experienced in serving a diverse community-someone who is confident and comfortable in youth, teen, and adult services. With our expansion set to open in the fall of this year, the successful candidate must be ready to jump in and help us tackle scheduling, room use, and updating policies and procedures with an eye on the future. They will work closely with our Operations Supervisor and the Director. This position will have regular reference desk shifts in both the youth and adult areas. Additionally, it will involve working one evening and one weekend day a week and may be called upon to work a varied schedule. The schedule will be 9:30am-6pm Sunday to Thursday, the evening shift 11:30am-8pm can be either Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

If you know any candidates that would be a good addition to our team, please encourage them to apply. This posting is open until May 3rd.

The position is posted at: Job Opportunities | Sorted by Job Title ascending | City of Happy Valley Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/happyvalleyor>

Happy Friday!
Sarah Roller| Library Director
503-886-8461 | happyvalleyor.gov<http://happyvalleyor.gov/>
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
[City of Happy Valley, Oregon]

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.