[Libs-Or] AI & Notetaking

Bridges, Laurie laurie.bridges at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 30 10:24:19 PDT 2024

Hi Darci, yes, I’m totally okay with that. I’ve spent the last year diving into AI and ethics and will be teaching a course about it this fall for undergrads. I’m always happy to help on this topic (especially because it helps me demonstrate in my reports to admin why this learning and expertise is necessary in a library). Thanks!

Laurie Bridges, MS, MLIS
Instruction and Digital Initiatives Librarian / Professor
OSU Libraries and Press
Corvallis, OR 97330

She/her