[Libs-Or] Free screenings of "An Oregon Story: Saving Our Beaches, Farmland and More"

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Feb 5 08:53:48 PST 2024

Hi folks,

I'm passing on this information on behalf of film producer Jim Gilbert. He'd like libraries to know that they can screen his film An Oregon Story: Saving Our Beaches, Farmland and More<https://www.anoregonstory.com/> for free, no need for a film license. It's about Oregon's unique land use planning system that has had such a big effect all around the state. The Salem Public Library just showed the film to a large crowd last weekend.

If you're interested, you can find more information on the website. Please contact Jim via the form at the bottom of the site if you'd like to screen it. Any questions should also be directed to Jim via that form.

https://www.anoregonstory.com/

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager for Library Support and Tribal Liaison
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>