[Libs-Or] Live Spanish Translation Service Recommendations

Graham Fox grahamf at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Feb 5 12:07:16 PST 2024

I'm looking for a live Spanish translation service for the Salem OLA 2024 Conference in April. This person or team would provide live translation through a headset to those in the room who would prefer the translated audio stream. I'm having trouble locating a person or company who provides this type of service. If you have any recommendations or leads would you email me back at grahamf at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:grahamf at deschuteslibrary.org>? Bonus points if they are in Salem / Portland / or the Valley area.

Thanks for your help.

Graham Fox
Adult Services Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library