[Libs-Or] Help plan the Presidential Party at OLA!

Emily Byers EByers at cityofsalem.net
Fri Feb 9 15:42:41 PST 2024

Are you a fabulous party planner? Do you love the Met Gala and/or memes? We need your help planning the Presidential Party at the 2024 OLA Conference! We are looking for 3-5 volunteers to help plan an amazing party that will take place from 8-10 pm on Friday, April 26th at the Salem Conference Center. You would work with OLA leadership and participate in planning meetings as well as potentially helping with setup and takedown of the party. If you are interested, please email ebyers at cityofsalem.net<mailto:ebyers at cityofsalem.net> for more information.

Thank you!
Emily

Emily Byers, MLIS
Senior Librarian, Access & Acquisitions