[Libs-Or] Library Supervisor Job Opening

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Sat Feb 24 16:58:12 PST 2024

Good afternoon!

We are thrilled to announce the opening of a Library Supervisor position at Hillsboro Public Library - Brookwood! We are seeking individuals who are passionate about community service, excel in active environments, and are committed to developing their supervisory and leadership abilities. Our library serves as a vibrant hub that welcomes and celebrates every member of our diverse community. As a Library Supervisor, you'll play a pivotal role in our Access workgroup, where you'll manage the crucial day-to-day movement of materials within the library. Leading a team of 14 Library Materials Assistants and overseeing 50 shelving volunteers, you'll be responsible for overseeing tasks including materials check-in, fulfilling patron hold requests, and streamlining back-of-stacks operations. In this dynamic setting, your leadership will be essential in identifying and implementing improvements to our workflow, ensuring efficient circulation. We are looking for a leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is dedicated to enhancing our services through innovation and dedication to our staff and community.

To learn more about this exciting opportunity, go here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/4392441/library-supervisor-brookwood-branch?page=1&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizabeth López at Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oreong.gov<mailto:Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oreong.gov>.

Courtney Gill | she/her<https://pronouns.org/> | Library Supervisor
City of Hillsboro | Hillsboro Public Library
503-615-6506 (office) | 503-403-8752 (cell)
Hillsboro-Oregon.gov<http://hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Engage with Us<https://engage.hillsboro-oregon.gov/> | Social Media<https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/our-city/news-announcements/social-media-feeds-videos>
A member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services | WCCLS<http://www.wccls.org/>