[Libs-Or] Seeking New Members for Oregon Reference Summit Planning Team

Lori Moore lorim at multcolib.org
Sun Jan 28 09:14:14 PST 2024

Please excuse cross-postings

Are you interested in supporting and enhancing library reference and
information services? The Oregon Reference Summit is seeking members to
help us plan and implement upcoming virtual events and offerings and we’d
love to have you join us!

The Oregon Reference Summit provides support, education and collaboration
around library reference and information services. In 2020, the planning
team pivoted to offering ongoing virtual learning opportunities. We will
continue to offer virtual programming with the possibility of in-person
programs as well. Learn more on our website
<https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/home> including
our past presentations
<https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/home/recordings-of-past-presentations>
.

Expectations for the committee include monthly meetings as well as time to
plan and implement these events. This can include logistics,
communications, soliciting presenters and topic ideas, hosting virtual
events, as well as other support tasks. Generally, the time commitment is
less than 1-2 hours per month, though that can vary nearer events.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact Lori (
lorim at multco.us)

*Lori Moore - Oregon Reference Summit Planning Team chair*
*Workforce Development Librarian*
Multnomah County Library
My schedule: Sunday - Thursday
971-271-1722