[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Access Services Librarian at Southern Oregon University

Melissa Anderson andersm18 at sou.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:06:48 PST 2024

Join our team in beautiful Ashland, Oregon! The Access Services Librarian
oversees the Access Services department at Southern Oregon University’s
Hannon Library and assists individuals and library units in designing
workflows and collecting statistics to support decision making and the
improvement of library services. The librarian has a high degree of fluency
in library and administrative technologies, such as Alma or a similar ILS.
Setting the tone for excellent public services at Hannon Library to
students, faculty, staff, and community members, the librarian leads by
example and ensures the effective functioning of the Access Services team
responsible for circulation, resource sharing, and stacks maintenance.

Southern Oregon University is a welcoming community committed to inclusive
excellence and the celebration of diversity. Without diversity, our
educational process is diminished. Working together in support of our
commitment to diversity, we strengthen and enrich our role as learners,
educators and members of a tightly connected global community. We encourage
those who share in our commitment to diversity, to join our community and
we expect all our employees to demonstrate an ability and desire to create
an inclusive campus community.

Faculty Rank:  Assistant Professor
Tenure Track / Nine month.  Possibility of additional summer employment.

Priority Deadline: March 3

Learn more and apply at: https://jobs.sou.edu/postings/11847

--
Dr. Melissa Anderson, PhD, MLIS | pronouns: she, her, hers
<https://inside.sou.edu/qrc/pronouns.html>
andersm18 at sou.edu