[Libs-Or] ID requirements for library card

Natasha Chitow library at cottagegrove.org
Tue Jan 30 13:32:57 PST 2024

We require a second proof of address or a letter of service if it's a
sensitive reason like witness protection, unhoused but receiving local
services, or DV survivor residence.

--
*To request items for curbside pickup or homebound delivery, please email
holds at cottagegrove.org <holds at cottagegrove.org>.*

Natasha Chitow / Head Librarian
she / her
Cottage Grove Public Library