[MyOEBB] Change in OEBB/ODS Pharmacy network effective July 1, 2011

MyOEBB system updates myoebb at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jun 3 08:03:28 PDT 2011

Dear Business Managers, Superintendents and Benefit Administrators -

This message is to make you aware of a communication ODS will be sending
to select members today.

ODS uses the Oregon Prescription Drug Program to provide pharmacy
services to OEBB members. This year they've renegotiated contracts and
Walgreens was the only group to not sign the contract. Walgreens would
not accept the rate that all the other pharmacies agreed to.

Today ODS will mail the attached letter to 5,329 employees who have used
Walgreens in the past 6 months. We are working closely with ODS and our
customer service staff to anticipate questions and ease the transition
for our members.

Although we are concerned that this is a disruption for OEBB members, we
recognize that if we want a sustainable delivery system we must insist
that providers accept fair rates without exceptions.

Thank you for your partnership in assisting members with this
transition. If you have further questions, please call OEBB Member
Services at (888) 469-6322, or email: oebb.benefits at state.or.us.

Jackie Cowsill

Communications Coordinator

Oregon Educators Benefit Board