[MyOEBB] ODS letter re: mail order providers

MyOEBB system updates myoebb at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jun 10 09:13:24 PDT 2011

Dear Business Managers, Superintendents and Benefits Administrators -

ODS recently mailed the attached letter to select members who have
recently used the Wellpartner mail order pharmacy service. The letter is
simply an early notification that ODS will be changing mail order
providers effective October 1, 2011 and offers an incentive for members
to try a new mail order prescription provider prior to that change.

Since OEBB had been sending so many other communications on more
pressing matters recently, we opted not to send a separate communication
about this particular mailing prior to its delivery. In light of a few
questions we received yesterday, we realized it may be helpful for you
to have a copy in case you're fielding similar questions.

We try to be mindful of the number of communications we send you, and we
realize there have been many recently. Thank you for your patience and
continued attention.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly, or any of
the following resources:

OEBB Member Services, 888-469-6322, oebb.benefits at state.or.us

ODS Pharmacy Services, 866-923-0411

Jackie Cowsill