[oblpct] Training at Lewis & Clark College

Oregon Bd Licensed Profess Counselors & Therapists Information
Mon Mar 22 17:06:34 PDT 2010

The following training information is provided as a courtesy by
the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists
and is not an endorsement.
______

This message is to let you know that we have two early bird deadlines
coming up for our April continuing education workshops at Lewis & Clark.
Register now   for the early bird discount!

Emerging Trends in Ecotherapy
Friday, April 16, 2010, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
6 CEUs, $125 if postmarked or faxed before March 26
http://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/news/story/?id=
3785

Clinical Supervision
April 16-17 and April 23-24, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., 30 hours, $500
http://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/news/story/?id=
1419

Asperger's Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism: Practical Interventions
for a Complex Population
Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 9 a.m.-4p.m.
6 CEUs, $125 if postmarked or faxed before April 1
http://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/news/story/?id=
1724

We look forward to seeing you on campus!

Chelsea Harper, M.A.
Program & Marketing Coordinator
Center for Community Engagement
Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road
Portland, Oregon 97219-7899
(503)768-6024

Becky Eklund, Executive Director