[oblpct] Enneagram training

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Aug 27 11:16:47 PDT 2013

The Enneagram: Exploring a Tool for Clinical Practice
This workshop will provide an overview and in-depth study of the dynamic system of Nine Personality Types described as the Enneagram. We will explore the Enneagram as an effective resource for both personal and professional applications. Reduced early bird rate expires Thursday, August 29.

Participants will enjoy an insightful group experience of self- and other- discovery, while adding an essential tool for building stronger client-counselor rapport and more effective interventions.

The teachings will emphasize how this tool can be used for:

*    Improving self-awareness as a counselor

*    Deepening understanding of how clients' personality styles relate to their problems, and

*    Helping clients who are ready for this system to gain meaningful insights and strategies for self-care
Using presentation, resource materials, and video case studies of advanced students speaking about their own types, we will engage in peer inquiry about how type may affect our practices from marketing, communication and intervention styles to transference issues between counselor and client and more.

Date: Friday, September 13, 2013

Time: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.

Instructor: Dale Rhodes, M.S., M.A.

Noncredit/CEU: 8 hours, $125 by 8/29, $150 after.

Learn more and register here<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/17745-the-enneagram-exploring-a-tool-for-clinical>

Center for Community Engagement

Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling

0615 SW Palatine Hill Road, MSC 85

Portland, OR 97219

Phone: 503.768.6040<tel:503.768.6040>

Becky Eklund, Executive Director