[oblpct] Advanced Gambling Course - Lewis and Clark College

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Wed Feb 12 09:56:15 PST 2014

The following information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.  This is not an endorsement.

Gambling Counselor Pre-Certification II
Part two in our Gambling Counselor Pre-Certification, this course provides the remaining 30 of 60 educational requirements for the CGAC I credential. Topics and presenters:
March 1: Using Seeking Safety and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with problem gamblers, Rick Berman,  M.A., LPC, CADC III, CGAC II
March 8: Family work in the treatment of problem gambling, Teresa McDowell, LMFT, Ed.D.
April 5: The psychology and neurology of money, Mark Douglass, LPC, NCGC-II/BACC, CADC I

April 19: Multicultural issues in working with problem gamblers and their significant others, Teresa McDowell, LMFT, Ed.D. In the afternoon there will be a panel discussion with leading problem gambling professionals.
Dates: Four Saturdays: March 1, 8 and April 5, 19, 2014 (must attend all 4 sessions)
Time: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Location: Lewis & Clark College
Prerequisite: Currently working in the field and/or hold CGAC I, or successfully completed Lewis & Clark's Gambling Counselor Pre-Certification I.
Cost: $195, includes 30 CEUs
Learn more and register<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/21976-gambling-counselor-pre-certification-ii>

Matsya Siosal

Program and Marketing Manager

Center for Community Engagement

Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling

0615 SW Palatine Hill Road, MSC 85

Portland, OR 97219

Phone: 503.768.6222

Fax: 503-768-6045

Janelle Houston, MPP | Operations & Policy Analyst
3218 Pringle Rd. SE | Suite 130 | Salem, OR 97302
p) 503.373.7020 | f) 503.374.1904
Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners | www.oregon.gov/OBPE<http://www.oregon.gov/OBPE>
Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists | www.oregon.gov/OBLPCT<http://www.oregon.gov/OBLPCT>