An invitation to the 2012 AASHTO R/W and Utilities Conference in Portland, OR

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Mar 26 08:28:41 PDT 2012

Please distribute to you local agency contacts. Questions can be
directed back to our office. Thanks everyone.
Attached are letters of invitation to the 2012 AASHTO Subcommittee on
Right of Way and Utilities Conference, in Portland, OR April 29-May 3.
Please feel free to share this information with others in your office or
organization who may be interested in attending a national training
opportunity.
Below is a link to the web site giving you specifics about the
conference, including hotel information.
We hope to see you in Portland this spring, at the AASHTO conference!
Link to the 2012 Conference Web Site:
http://www.cvent.com/events/2012-aashto-subcommittee-on-right-of-way-uti
lities/event-summary-0747d2adfc9840538f39520223e37b0a.aspx
<blocked::http://www.cvent.com/events/2012-aashto-subcommittee-on-right-
of-way-utilities/event-summary-0747d2adfc9840538f39520223e37b0a.aspx>