[OMS_MANAGERS] Economic Restructuring Committee Project Ideas

Heart of Medford Association heartofmedford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:00:34 PDT 2011

I like the suggestion about getting the Business Expansion and Attraction
Team (BEAT) going.  We have a set of volunteers who go out in pairs and talk
to business owners about their business and challenges.  The information is
compiled and we use it to direct our efforts to address their needs.

Hope that helps.

rjb