[OMS_MANAGERS] New main street manager orientation

Sheri Stuart sheri.stuart at state.or.us
Mon Aug 29 16:35:57 PDT 2011

Do you have a new staff person on board to help with your downtown revitalization efforts? We will be conducting a new "main street" manager orientation on Thursday, September 8, 1-3:30 pm, at the NEDCO board room in downtown Springfield (212 Main Street) for the new staff in Springfield, Cottage Grove, and Philomath. You are welcome to join us - please contact me directly to let me know if you would like to attend. Topics covered include:

-Introduction to Downtown Revitalization
-The Main Street Approach
-Oregon Main Street Overview
-Organizational Structure (Roles & Responsibility of staff, board, committees)
-Work plan development

Cheers, Sheri

Sheri Stuart, Coordinator
Oregon Main Street
725 Summer St., Suite C
Salem, OR  97301
503.986.0679
http://www.oregon4biz.com/Grow-Your-Business/Business-services/Main-Street/

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.