[OMS_MANAGERS] New main street manager orientation

Gloria Feider Polzin gloria.mainstreet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:14:28 PDT 2011

Sheri --

Thanks for the invite. I believe I qualify for such a training, but
fortunately or unfortunately I will be Arches and Canyonlands National
Parks that day....

I'll be thinking of you :).

gloria :).

--
see you around town....

Gloria Feider Polzin
Estacada Main Street Manager
gloria.mainstreet at gmail.com
503.974.4043

"BUILDING a VIBRANT DOWNTOWN as the HEART of our COMMUNITY"
        http://www.EstacadaDevelopmentAssociation.org