[OMS_MANAGERS] Membership Structures

Landon Hoyt Landon at nedcocdc.org
Wed Mar 30 14:12:50 PDT 2011

Can anyone send me their membership structure? I'm looking for
comparable membership or "Friends of Downtown" levels especially package
type rates for Chamber/Downtown membership together.

Thanks!

Landon Hoyt

Main Street Coordinator | AmeriCorps*VISTA

NEDCO (Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation)

212 Main Street, Springfield, OR 97477

Phone: 541-345-7106, Fax: 541-345-9584

landon at nedcocdc.org <mailto:landon at nedcocdc.org>  - www.nedcocdc.org
<http://www.nedcocdc.org>

Downtown Springfield on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discover-Downtown-Springfield/14668101201
5526>

Helping families and communities build assets since 1979.

The IDA Initiative is supported by funding from the Oregon IDA Tax
Credit. The Oregon IDA Tax Credit allows you to support participants
like ours and get back a 75% credit on your State tax return.  For more
information go to:  http://ida.neighborhoodpartnerships.org
<http://ida.neighborhoodpartnerships.org/>