[OMS_MANAGERS] Membership Structures

Jerrimi Hofmann mainstreet at cityoflagrande.org
Wed Mar 30 14:18:49 PDT 2011

La Grande Main Street has three levels of membership

1.      Basic Membership: $75

2.      Patron: $250

3.      Sponsor: $500

Basic membership dollars are unrestricted and can be used however the
organization deems fit.  Patron and Sponsor levels have the opportunity to
designate which current project they would like their dollars spent on.  If
they do not make a determination then the Board is given the authority to
allocate their dollars.

We do not yet have an official ask for major gifts, but we do feel that this
is the next step in our membership outreach.

Jerrimi Hofmann

Main Street Program Coordinator

City of La Grande

mainstreet at cityoflagrande.org