[OMS_MANAGERS] Membership Structures

Tiffany Estes tbestes at wholebraincreative.com
Wed Mar 30 14:28:11 PDT 2011

We are just about to kick-off our membership program in Astoria. Basic
membership will be $100 (chamber is $150 and we felt we had to be under that
level given the relative differences in organizational scope and resources).
"Sponsoring Memberships" will be offered at higher levels of $250, $500 and
$1000.

For a 60-day period, the chamber and downtown association will extend a $25
discount to new members who are already members of the other organization.
If someone becomes a new member of both organizations simultaneously, they
will get a $50 discount.

Tiffany Estes
Whole Brain Creative, Inc.
In the Spexarth Building