[or-roots] Thanks, Marsha

Joyce Oshel joshel at cybernetisp.net
Wed Feb 20 21:52:27 PST 2002

Marsha,
Thanks for your generosity in sending so much information.  I really appreciate it, and am still going through it and comparing to my records.  Let me know where you fit in the family tree.  My grandmother was Sarah Elizabeth (Lizzie) Leabo, B March 9 1873.  She was only married one time and that was to Levi Jonas Deffenbacher B. November 24, 1860. He died January 25, 1935.  She died June 25, 1927, in Baker, Baker, County, OR.  The Sarah Elizabeth Leabo who married John McClusky was her aunt, daughter of Isaac Leabo and Mary (Polly) Lewis and is buried next to him in the Toledo Cemetery in Toledo, OR.  My grandmother's parents were Noah Josiah Leabo and Cyrillia Josephine Snook.  The middle name of Josiah for Noah was obtained from their wedding record, and to date is the only place I have found anything but a middle initial.  I have seen his middle name as Jasper several  times from other researchers, but this is the  only document I have come accross to date with a middle name.

Again, thank you, thank-you, thank-you

Joyce