[or-roots] Once a busy list

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Mon Aug 4 09:35:06 PDT 2003

Barb,
You are right.  Reply does only go to the writer of the message.  I am sure that it used
to go to the list.  In this case I hit reply all and it is going to come to you twice,
Dan, and to the list.  Not very good, is it?
Verdena

: That link come through garbled.  Try this one.
: http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/Oregon%20Territory/YorkToVancouver
:
: Barb
: wulf at bendcable.com