[or-roots] Once a busy list

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Mon Aug 4 09:32:04 PDT 2003

Twice is OK.  [I know where the delete key is.] At least I am not left
wondering what the answer was to someone else's question.  It is usually the
second or third answer in a string that veers off enough to be of general
interest.

You and Dan will also get this one twice, once direct and once through the
list.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com