[or-roots] Once a busy list

Anne Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 14:53:39 PDT 2003

Yes, this reply thing is not good.  It cuts off discussion.  When I hit
reply I expect my message to go the all list subscribers by default. But
now this has changed and sometimes I just forget that I have to hit the
other button to get the desired result. Can this please be changed back
the way it used to be?

Anne
(sorry Barbara, sorry Dan, but you will each get this message twice.