[or-roots] Once a busy list

Robert L. Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 4 11:58:12 PDT 2003

Part of the problem with the list also has to do with the digest format.  It
took me a long while to realize that I had to subscribe sans the digest
format to get rid of all the extraneous and unnecessary data. The list has
lost quite a few subscribers since the format was changed some time ago. Bob
Casebeer
Researching Casebeers, Livingstons, Browns, Chapmans, all in Douglas County,
Oregon