[or-roots] Once a busy list

Jerry & Carolyn Ott jc.ott at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 12:44:53 PDT 2003

Dan...

You are right....things has seemed to slow down on this list.  Are  many
unsubscribing or just not posting messages?

I thought maybe during summertime people are just busy with other things
especially with school out, vacations, etc.

I do not post a lot of messages on this list but always read them.  My
husband and I grew up in Tulelake...I taught school in Tule for about 11
years....... so Klamath Falls is also part of home to us.  I knew a lot of
Klamath Falls  people as many many teenagers used to come down to Tule
every day during the summer to weed onions for us........................

Any way back to the subject of genealogy...we are researching the surnames
ESSMAN (from Mo...> Scott County, Arkansas)...RICHARDSON (from
N.H.>Vermilion County, Ill.>Scott County, Arkansas), WILSON (from
Ken>Vermilion County, Ill.>Mo.>Scott County, Arkansas) and OTT (from
Washington County Md).   Quite a few of these migrated into Calif. and
Oregon.

Carol
   So. Calif.