[or-roots] Once a busy list

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Mon Aug 4 18:42:31 PDT 2003

Hey!  Back off!

The discussion was about keeping the discussion going NOT yelling at people.
The best way to put an end to a discussion is to pull something like this.

When you hit reply you expect it to go to the place the message came from.
In other words to the or-roots list because that is where it comes from.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com