[or-roots] Once a busy list

Anne Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 4 18:49:17 PDT 2003

Bill,

Your message seemed a bit like "flame" to me.  The point I was making,
and which was being suggested by others, is that there has been a change
made so that the reply button sends things where we have not been
accustomed for them to go.  And it is different than any of the
"@rootsweb.com" lists that I am on.  The default on those lists sends
the message to the entire list, where, I would argue, it belongs.  So it
is not so stupid as you seem to think that people might click on the
wrong one.   And please don't "YELL" at me.

Anne, a long time or-roots subscriber, and, I might add, an adult.