[or-roots] obituary request

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Tue Aug 5 13:36:26 PDT 2003

When making a request on this list it depends on what is available to those who are on
this list.  So if no one has access to the information that you request it will not be
posted.  The kindness and helpfulness of those on this list is to be admired.  It is
possible that no such obituary even exists in the files of the antique newspapers.  In my
experience I have learned that many on these lists are either handicapped or not
financially in a position to do much research other than online.   I do hope that
eventually you will be able to get the information that you need.
Regards,
Verdena Veelle