[or-roots] obituary request

lindac-s at juno.com lindac-s at juno.com
Tue Aug 5 13:38:40 PDT 2003

Have you tried the RAOGK website (random acts of genealogical kindness)?  It's at http://www.raogk.org/.  As of today, there are 4 volunteers for Tillamook county.  They will do various kinds of lookups, especially for those who are unable to travel for whatever reason.  I'm a volunteer for King County, Washington.  In any case, I've found this to be a wonderful resource - but not one to be abused.

Linda