[or-roots] obituary request

Anne Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 5 14:35:57 PDT 2003

Dear Roberta,

I don't have direct access to those newspaper records and it may be that
no one else on the list does either.  I am sure no one who could help
you would intentionally ignore your plea for help.  But you must
understand that this list is made up of ordinary people, not
professional researchers.

Where do you live?   It may be that you could go to your local library
and order in a film of the correct newspaper.  Generally librarians are
glad to help you find which one and help you fill out the order.  It
might take a couple of weeks or so, and they would notify you that the
film is in.  You could then go down and review it on the machines.  I do
hope you are able to find the information you need.

Good luck,
Anne