[or-roots] obituary request

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Tue Aug 5 16:18:04 PDT 2003

Both the Tillamook Headlight and the Tillamook Herald are available on microfilm on interlibrary loan.  Ask you local library to order the film for both papers for April 1922 and check them out.  The University of Oregon collection has them if no one else does.

I can not promise there was an obit from that time.  Both the Herald and the Headlight had a tendency to not do obits.  However, the Community notes section may have something.  Find the small headline that says Nehalem and see what you can find.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com