[or-roots] Obits

Clint Crocker g.c.crocker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 5 18:20:00 PDT 2003

To all, this is an example of the information that can and should be
communicated to all.

Roberta:

You can get this information from your library.  There is the Inter
Library Loan Program to order a microfilm.  It will take a couple of
weeks for the film to arrive and you will have 5 to 21 days to view it.

I never have to ask someone to look up an obit or notice of birth due to
the ILL.

Clint.

I have asked several times for help in getting ahold of my G. G.
Grandfather's obituary, but it never seems to be posted.  I don't know
what happens to my request.  I have no transportation to get to either
the Tillamook county museum or to Eugene to view their antique
newspapers.  I have offered to pay a small fee as we are unemployed at
the moment.  John Batzner died April 8 1922 in Nehalem, Tillamook county
oregon.

Roberta Batzner Chesley