[or-roots] Once a busy list

Robert L. Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Tue Aug 5 21:45:48 PDT 2003

Pat, one of my more distant cousins is a Parks family descendant, from a
John parks born in 1644 in Virginia.  From there to North Carolina. Six
generation Parks were in Indiana; the seventh generation was in Gravity,
Taylor County, Iowa.  She is an excellent genealogical researcher. You can
contact Sandra Pope at budababy at wizzards.com
She currently lives near Dillard, Oregon in Douglas County.  Hope this is
somewhat helpful. Bob Casebeer, Oregon