[or-roots] help

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Wed Dec 17 14:07:11 PST 2003

Diane,

First, save each one to your hard drive.  You might want to make a folder for them so you can find them
later.

The rest depends on what programs you have in your computer.  So, to answer the question, first some
questions for you.

Are you running Windows?  What edition? (98, ME, XP), or are you on a Mac?

Do you have some kind of "drawing" program? You may have something called "Paint" under Accessories. It
will work.

Others are:

Corel
Adobe Photoshop
ACDSee  etc.

It is possible your software for the scanner came with something like Photoshop Elements or Photoshop
Album.

Your goal is to open each photo in a program that will allow you to crop and save the photo with a new
name.

Then, when you have done that, you can open the new one and print it out.

Let me know what you have and I may be able to help further.

Pat (in Tucson)

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net