[or-roots] help

Eugene Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 17 15:46:06 PST 2003

To Diane:

Most scaning software has a preview scan option which
will allow a window in which you can designate that port-
ion of the photo you which to scan.  Some will allow you
to save the scanned item per that software, or into GIF
JPG or PDF images to a disk, or to send to your printer
or email.

If you are using a digital camera there are several software
items such a Camedia, Kodak, etc., which allow you to
down load into that program, edit and print or email as
JPG  Giff or PDF images.  You have to find out which
model digital camera, and which hardware with it allows
you do get it in (download) to your computer.

If all else fails try your local computer store.  Most have
one person at least somewhat familiar with your needs.

Gene
Costa Mesa