[or-roots] New computer

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Fri Dec 19 08:50:10 PST 2003

I have been running 6 partitions on one system and 20 on another since 1997,
due to the same fear I use 4 HDs on my new system I am glad I got this far
with no personal problems, but have used my recovery software to help
others..
  Never install any thing to a second drive or different partition, this can
cause a problem, keep all installs on the main drive or partition.

   Dan