[or-roots] New computer

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Mon Dec 22 11:13:18 PST 2003

All my data is on other drives, I have 4 partitions, but also 3 other
physical drives where items are cued to be saved as is all the mail, only
thing on drive c is all the installs because if you change a HD or CD some
times the drive letters get re vamped and your installs to other drive
letters may not work. I have never had a virus or a system crash since I
started using the pc, but I have cured plenty of others in my computer shop.

   Outlook Express can save mail to any drive you choose.
Dan