[or-roots] reply

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Mon Feb 17 02:58:31 PST 2003

Dan,

You mention list rules.  I am sure I got a copy when I signed up for
or-roots.  But, if I did, I do not find them.

Are these rules a list of what I can and can not post to or-roots?  I would
not want to step on anyone's toes when I let people know that I have put up
a web site concerning the fur trade in the Oregon Territory and specifically
the Hudson Bay Company in the Pacific Northwest.

Would you post the rules?  Or at least post the address of where to find the
rules??

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com