[or-roots] reply

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at att.net
Mon Feb 17 08:15:24 PST 2003

Hello Everyone

I hope you understand that the mini-war going on here is between Cecil and the "OREGON-L at rootsweb.com",
and maybe the "WASHINGTON-L at rootsweb.com" list administrator, Dan, not the or-roots list, whose list-mom
is Layne.  Because Cecil is no longer on the OREGON list, I guess Dan has seen fit to send these messages
to the or-roots, thus confusing the issue more, as you can see from Barb's post.

We had a similar "war" a couple of years ago that resulted in several of us "unsubscribing" from the
OREGON at rootsweb.com list.  I just did that again.  Or-roots is, indeed a kinder, gentler, list, where we
all feel we are family and can fight like good siblings.

Could we all stop this NOW!

Pat (in Tucson)
                @
            @@@