[or-roots] reply

DaviesWalt at cs.com DaviesWalt at cs.com
Mon Feb 17 17:06:31 PST 2003

 This all started because Cecil sent 4 post with seperate items on each and
some Turkey thought that was to much for him to assorb all in one day. Talk
about a bunch of silly people, sometimes i wonder why they even signup for a
list if they don't want e-mail then keep off the lists or join one like the
Quattlebaum list it had 3 emails in one year.
  I used to be on the NORCAL list about 100 a day came though but you never
heard me complain about getting a double or too many because i signed up for
list they didn't sign me up.  If people would just understand that some list
are very active with lots of email and others are not then maybe they would
not complain about and just quietly go away.
  I don't usely complain about the posts but this has gone on way to far I
think that all of you should just either stop complaining about Cecil or
leave the list quietly of course.
  If you can fiqure out how to quit then just add the list name to your
blocked email and you will be dumbed most promply.
 An other way is to  read the first email that you recieved from the list it
has the directions on how to quit.
   But most of all please lets leave Cecil alone and get back to what the
list is all about GOOD FRIENDS LEARNING ABOUT THE OREGON FAMILY HISTORY.

Walt Davies
Oregon since 1843