[or-roots] reply

Jacqueline jacroing67 at ev1.net
Mon Feb 17 19:02:15 PST 2003

Good evening, I have been sitting on the sidelines of this little quirky battle......If it were'nt for Cecil and Walt I would still be searching for a lot of my family. They not only share how their families came to Oregon but also are so very good at supplying the other seekers of family that came to Oregon in those early years.

Keep it up fellows and don't pay any attention to those who can't seem to hit the delete button if they don't want to read what you have to say.

Still searching for information about my families....

SHAW, HOWARD, NUMBERS, FAWVER, AND STONE

Jacqueline