[or-roots] (no subject)

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 15:55:04 PDT 2003

Hi..Bob Goodman here.  Thought I'd get into the name thing.
My Family is made up of the DYEs, The GOODMANs, The PRYERs and the McLANEs;
They all moved into the Central and South Willamette Valey or there abouts.
My Grand father Dye had a "Stump" RAnch near Riverton/Coquele.  My Dad was born in Lyons, My mom was born in Missouri and came to Oregon after 1875. My Dad's Mom was born in Oregon She Cora Belle Goodman (nee'McLane) Here husband was Prince William Goodman and her ran a Candy Store near Lyons.
--
Duane R.(Bob) Goodman