[or-roots] (no subject)

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 19:17:58 PDT 2003

Bob,

I have a Benjamin Perry Goodman that married into my Powell family. My info
is sketchy but I'm told he had one brother, George, and two sisters.
Benjamins father was Charles Goodman b. September 12, 1800 in Virginia.
Benjamin was married to a Susan Driskell in 1844 and then married in 1889 in
Linn Co, Oregon.

Ray Powell
Powell, Richardson, Goodman, Zickafoos, Komp, and Porter are just some of
the names in my family tree that I am looking at.