[or-roots] Arnold Information

Jean Raabe raabebaby at pacinfo.com
Tue Oct 28 14:10:43 PST 2003

Anne Clark,
It was me, Jean Raabe, who wrote the message about the Arnolds.  It appears we have many of the same names in our lines but looks like, as far as I can tell, there is no relation.  My Isaac came to Linn Co. in 1852 - born in Scioto Co. Ohio in 1812, moved to Iowa and emmigrated from there.  Thanks for the info. though,
Jean